What does it mean to lead your life with love?
In this inspiring episode of Constant Smiles, special guest Ruben Rojas joins hosts Dr. Rich Constantine and Elijah Desmond.
Ruben seeks to inspire others to live their life through love. He’s an artist, muralist and activist on a mission to ignite creativity and encourage people to see the world through his eyes. Ruben’s preferred canvas is the city, and he’s painted murals across the US, in states including California, Texas, Florida, Washington, and Mississippi. His artwork stands as a vibrant and powerful reminder of what it is to truly feel.
Listen to learn how Ruben’s love for life drives his day-to-day and hear his words of wisdom for living to the fullest.
In this episode, find out:
- How Ruben’s incredible career path led him to art
- Why Ruben believes we should lead with love
- How self-awareness and emotional intelligence drives Ruben
- Why fitness is Ruben’s non-negotiable
- What helped Ruben decide to bet on himself
- Ruben’s words of advice for anyone looking to follow in his footsteps
- What’s in store for Ruben’s future
- Ruben’s routine for staying present and grounded
Mentions & Links