In this episode of the Constant Smiles podcast, co-hosts, Dr. Rich Constantine and Elijah Desmond continue to explore what it takes to lead a happy lifestyle. Of course, nothing makes them happier than music so they’ll be sharing what they've been playing on repeat lately too.
With Thanksgiving week here, one of the main topics is food, glorious food. Even though Rich takes health and fitness seriously, he just loves going back home each year to fill his boots with his grandma’s secret recipes. He gives us a little look at how he’s going to stay in shape and how he looks after his mental health too.
Elijah gives us a huge update on his journey to becoming fit, and let me tell you, you WILL be inspired. He provides tips that will make you want to move yourself TODAY.
If that wasn’t delicious enough for you, the pair discuss what’s to come in future episodes of the podcast and how you can get involved.
In this episode find out about:
- What’s the biggest challenge Rich has had to face since his video went viral
- What’s new at Rich’s practice
- What changes Rich and Elijah have made in their lifestyle
- How Rich is spending his Thanksgiving
- How Elijah changed his eating habits on the road
For more information and to explore other episodes click here.