Would you like to grow a YouTube channel? Gaining more subscribers and turning your passion for YouTube into a viable source of passive income takes time and hard work, but it is possible.
In this eye-opening episode of Constant Smiles, Dr. Rich Constantine and Elijah Desmond are joined by special guest, Alex Wadsworth.
Alex and his wife have a YouTube channel, The Wads, with 245k subscribers that they regularly started publishing four years ago. It started as a family vlog channel and eventually moved to lunch packing videos to grocery hauls and shopping runs. It is a fun, spontaneous take on parenthood and much more! Alex also recently started a new business called TubeSherpa, which helps people build a successful presence on YouTube.
Listen in to find out how Alex and his wife grew their YouTube channel and what keeps them motivated to keep uploading new videos each week.
In this episode, find out:
- How Alex and his wife launched an awesome YouTube channel
- An old school and modern song that Alex listens to on repeat
- The importance of family
- How to balance personal health with other commitments
- The key to finding cohesive work and life balance
- What inspired Alex to turn his YouTube channel into an additional source of passive income
- How watching movies helps Alex to disconnect
- How Alex and his family decide what to film and what not to film
- How to start a YouTube channel
- The one dental oral product Alex can’t live without
Mentions & Links: