Visionaries come from all walks of life. Whether you’re a dentist, lawyer, educator, or famous musician, anyone could potentially be a visionary without even realizing it.
So, how can you unleash your inner visionary and step into the shoes of your authentic self?
You can start by tuning into this episode of Constant Smiles, where Dr. Rich Constantine and Elijah Desmond talk to Dianne A. Allen about her remarkable career, passion for life, and enthusiasm to help others.
Nationally known speaker and Florida native, Dianne A. Allen brings her technically eclectic style when working with gifted and visionary adults, teens and families. Dianne is a visionary mentor and creates custom experiences for each client based on their requests and her intuition. Many of her clients are exceptional musicians or athletes. She creates a safe space for transformation through deep listening and hearing so that they may fully understand themselves and be positively portrayed by others.
Dianne has served creative and smart people for decades and has crafted unique ways to bring out the best in everyone through her programs of varied involvement, ranging anywhere from four weeks to six months long.
Listen in to hear how Dianne built her empire, how to reduce stress in your own life, and the importance of embracing your authentic self, whoever that might be.
In this episode, find out:
- Why Dianne works with highly gifted and visionary people
- How being authentic helped Dianne build her empire
- How to stay focused and manage stress
- The value of having mentors and learning from others
- The biggest challenge that Dianne had to overcome to get to where she is today
- Why you need to step into the shoes of your authentic self
- Dianne reveals her one must-have dental tool
- Dianne shares who she believes would make a great guest for the Constant Smiles podcast
Mentions & Links: