Constant Smiles is a lifestyle based video and podcast series that aims to get you listening, learning and laughing.
Co-hosts, Dr. Rich Constantine, Elijah Desmond and their special guests share lessons, stories, jokes and music to bring you ‘Constant Smiles.’
Now we know everything there is to know about co-host, Dr. Rich Constantine, we’re turning our attention to Elijah Desmond.
Listen in to discover where Elijah grew up, why he decided to pursue a career in dentistry, how he came up with the idea of motivational concerts and when he last used a hairbrush.
Find out about:
- What Elijah’s favorite old school song is and what he’s playing in his car right now
- Where he grew up and a few stories from his past
- What exactly a motivational concert is
- How he went from growing up on a farm to pursuing dentistry
- What Elijah does to wind down
- The hardest thing Elijah has ever had to do
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe to keep up new episodes of the Constant Smiles video podcast!
You can also check out the show on YouTube as it's available as a video too.
For more information and to explore other episodes click here.