At this time, it is so important for us to try and bring people together, build communities in a new way and put a smile on people’s faces.
That is why Dr. Rich Constantine and Elijah Desmond are over the moon to bring you this episode of Constant Smiles with Chris Krimitsos!
Chris is the founder of Podfest, Vidfest, The Messengers (A Podcast Documentary), and many other community-focused ventures. His drive, creativity, and community-focused way of doing business are downright inspirational – and his music taste isn’t bad either!
Chris hopped on the Constant Smiles podcast to talk about the lessons he’s learned on his journey so far, how putting his ego aside has helped him grow his businesses, and his career advice for any listeners in need of it.
As always with Constant Smiles, this episode swings from the hilarious to the hard-hitting. And it’s all served up alongside some great songs.
In this episode, find out about:
- Chris’ journey in a niche career and the lessons he’s learned along the way
- His current ventures and ones that are on the horizon
- What Chris thinks the secret to entrepreneurialism is
- How putting your ego aside and learning to listen will do more for your career than anything else
- His favorite old-school track and the song he’s got on repeat at the moment
At Constant Smiles we all hope you are staying safe and taking care of one another at this troubling time.
For more information and to explore other episodes click here.